Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

It's Hard Out Here For a Gimp

You know what's hard?  Honestly?  Being chronically sick.  Walking with a limp all day everyday due to inflammation in your foot and no remedy for it.

I have been taking my prednisone faithfully every day and quite frankly I'm over it.  I want to dump it like an unsupportive boyfriend.  Day in and day out I'm taking this hormone that makes my hormones all kinds of out of whack and it causes me great struggles not to fly off the handle and scream at some people more so than I would want to in the past.  Examples...people walking up to the 20 items or less with clearly closer to 40 items. BOGO's do not constitute 1 item!  People that cut me off in traffic.  My childrens School Board - looooong story for another time, lol.  So yes, I hold in my inner rage during such accounts and let the masses shuffle around me while I quietly simmer like a pot on the stove.

"It's okay, I'm in no rush."
"Maybe they didn't see me."
"I'm sure they will keep my kids school open next year and find money in the budget to make it happen!" (hmm...I guess it wasn't that long of a story to tell after all on that last one.)

I guess what I'm trying to say on this Monday evening is that I am just currently feeling sorry for myself that I now have to stay so on top of my health and that it's this exhausting.

Am I alone on this or is anyone else feeling the same way?  Isn't it tiring y'all?  Whew....sigh....snore....


My best,

1 comment:

Homemade Detox Cleanse said...


Posted here something which is really incredible.
Just a great blog you have shared here with us. I really like the information you have posted here with us. Thanks for such a nice blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...