Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Whoa...

Long time no talk, eh?  Can you believe that it's been almost 2 years since I've been logging any words on this here blog?  It's been far too long and alot has happened since May of 2012.  Let's see...I'm pretty sure you know that I bought a house, became a Realtor, oh yeah and.....I GOT SUPER SICK AND ALMOST DIED...ahem...which is really what brings me back here.  Home...

Since I got sick I've changed alot of my ways (I went pretty rogue with my diet for awhile last year and if finally caught up with me in the worst way.) and I wanted to get back on here and share what I've learned with all of you so hopefully others don't make the same mistake as me.


Yep.  This looks about right.  But laying down...alot!
source

"What happened Lynn?"

Great question!  Here it is in a nutshell.  (Austin Powers reference playing in anyone elses head?)  I was super stressed due to the fact that it was almost time for the kids to get back to school, I had 3 real estate deals in the works preparing to close all within days of each other, packing for vacation that was rapidly approaching, working 10-12 hour days, eating absolute JUNK because I was a rolling stone pretty much and had no time to even start thinking about nutritional content of what I was feeding myself.

One thing that I did was went vegetarian for a few months - maybe 3 or 4 months - it's a little foggy, a few months before this all started.  August 2013 my foot started absolutely killing me and it was hurting like I had stubbed it and didn't realize it.  It got so bad that I was hopping around my office on one foot because of course I couldn't stop working! ;o)  Oh if only I could turn back time...  After everything started heading south with regards to my health I felt like one thing that was different was that I wasn't eating meat and I wasn't getting enough protein for my muscle maintenance so I decided to start eating meat again.  But I think it was too late and the damage was already done.

It started with my foot and it spread like wildfire.  My neck, mid back, knees and hands started to swell and were so sore and painful that I ended up bedridden.  I couldn't even move.  I had to stop working. I couldn't even drive my kids to school.  Life just got flipped upside down.

So here I am.  Starting from scratch.  Learning so much more about my health, my innards, and what natural alternatives there are out there for different illnesses.

I'll leave you with this part of the story for now.  I'll fill in the blanks as time goes on.  Side note: I'm on prednisone and one of the crazy side effects is memory loss.  Yep.  I'm going to have to make an alarm on my phone to remind me to post again tomorrow.  Haha!  Also, I'm pretty spent because I get winded really easily these days.  Until tomorrow folks!



My best,

9 comments:

happy new year 2016 images said...

so lovely post is this. the information you shared it's so useful.
thanks for the information.

Murtaza Malik said...

The ultimate pack opener for fifa 16
The ultimate pack opener for fifa 16
Perfect Pack for your FIFA 16
Perfect Pack for your FIFA 16
The best fifa 16 pack opener
The best fifa 16 pack opener
The ultimate pack opener for fifa 16
The ultimate pack opener for fifa 16
FIFA 16 genuine pack opener
FIFA 16 genuine pack opener
The best fifa 16 pack opener
The best fifa 16 pack opener
The ultimate pack opener for fifa 16
The ultimate pack opener for fifa 16
Perfect Pack for your FIFA 16
Perfect Pack for your FIFA 16
The best fifa 16 pack opener
The best fifa 16 pack opener
The ultimate pack opener for fifa 16
The ultimate pack opener for fifa 16
FIFA 16 genuine pack opener
FIFA 16 genuine pack opener
The best fifa 16 pack opener
The best fifa 16 pack opener


Sarah Walker said...

Valentines Day Ideas
Cute Valentines Day Gifts
Free Printable Valentine Hearts
Cheap Valentines Day Gifts
Funny Valentines Day Poems
Funny valentines day messages
Valentine's Day Coloring Images
Promise day SMS, Messages and Quotes
Rose day SMS, Messages and Quotes

Dhruv Tiwari said...

Laptops Under rs 30000
Phones under rs 10000

Laptops Under 200
Laptops Under 100
start a wordpress blog
Happy birthday Daughter Wishes

The Rock said...

New Year is the time for celebrations and joy. People have always celebrated New Year’s Eve with a lot of pomp and showMy SIte

http://www.happynewyearimages-2016.com/2016/10/Happy-New-Year-2017-Status-For-Whatsapp-in-Hindi.html and http://www.happynewyearimages-2016.com/2016/12/happy-new-year-wishes-For-boyfriends.htmland http://www.happynewyearimages-2016.com/2016/12/download-happy-new-year-2017-gif-images.html and http://www.happynewyearimages-2016.com/2017/08/happy-new-year-wishes-in-french.htmlhttp://www.happynewyearimages-2016.com/2016/10/happy-new-year-status-for-whatsapp-in-english.html


Savita Bhabhi said...

if you are lloking for free picture of bollywood and hollywood than you can visit guidingweb.weebly.com

Bradley Cooper said...

All the lovers are excited because the day of love, Valentine's Day 2018 is near. All have started making plans for this special day to make it more special for their soul mates.


must visit this

Top 10 Bazaar said...

Check out the latest Bollywood ,Hollywood and Tollywood actor and actress wallpaper ,gossip,,video and many more Stuff at Top10Xyz.com

Romi Sharma said...

Sai Baba is worshipped all around the world by his devotees. His sole was self realization and had no love for expensive things images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...