Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

What's In Your Wallet?

Over the course of a few months I have been using a whole slew of new good-for-me-good-for-us products.  Some of them are probably known to you and some may not be so familiar.

I'll show you all of the things I'm using these days and then post about them in the weeks to come.  Ready Freddy?

A new soft water filtration system from United Distributors, Inc....
WE LOVE IT!

A whole slew of "all natural" products that came with the filtration system...
We love some, can leave some.  You'll see.


My little tube of Bio-Oil for my mommy stretch marks...


New Shampoo and Conditioner by Shea Moisture that I got from Target...


My Neti Pot...


Here is the rest of the gang of "all natural" products.  We won't be buying stuff for days...yes!



So stay tuned and starting on Monday we will be starting with one of these items above and we will break it down.  Then if any of you are ever in the market for any of these you will be a well informed purse holder.


My best,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd also suggest this organic soap that works as shampoo too. It is SLS and paraben free and leaves skin feeling softer than ever!

http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Hemp-Soothing-Refreshing-Peppermint/dp/B008FS9YS8/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...