Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Retirement Got Old...

Hi everybody.  I wonder if I can just try and start back up again where I left off and if anybody would notice and try and call me out on it?  ;o)  Yep.  I left.  For a good long while.  And I'm happy I did it.  Should I have left a note on the fridge?  Yes.  Sorry about that.  I just woke up one morning and didn't feel like writing.  And oddly I was cool with it.  I was like "Okay.  That's cool.  Go for a walk instead."  And I did.  In a kind of symbolic way I guess, because after that day I really did walk away from my blog for almost 4 months.

I walked away and didn't look back.  Just kidding.  I did constantly look over my shoulder waiting for someone in the store to say to me "Riiiiiiigggghhttt....get back to work and start crankin' out some content already!"

But now I am not looking back so to speak but looking to the future with my voice in tact again and something to say, things to share, and more to learn about all things natural.  I have to credit this post on the simple life by Sherry from Young House Love for making me realize that I've been gone too long and it was time to come home.

So I'm back y'all! Ready to share and have all the fun in the world with you again.


My best,

3 comments:

Tourmaline2777 said...

Welcome back! And I have a few lengthy breaks too. I think sometimes it's needed.

Paloma said...

Hi Lynn! Welcome back! From one "former retiree" to another! LOL! I don't know if you remember me... but back in the day you posted a few times on my blog "The Coffee Shop" but then...with kids and life and changes I just couldn't keep up with my blog and everything else! But I am back too and hoping to get my old friends/readers interested again! I've been posting new recipes and updating the "look" of my blog... just so I would be able to have something new and fresh to offer... I am also hosting a giveaway now and I hope you'll enter! (I remember a giveaway I entered here on your blog... I didn't win but it was fun!) so, It would mean a lot to see you! I'll be around more often! :) Paloma from The Coffee Shop http://love4coffee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, there is no cure for stretch marks. People who get stretch marks, through pregnancy, inherited the propensity for them from their ancestors. It's a gene thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...