Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap Update

New here? Start here...


So 2 Wednesdays ago I did a review on Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap here. And I was honest as all get out, mentioning the highs and lows of the product.

Today I pop in to give you a quick update on my thoughts and feelings on the soap as of late. And if you are an ad or PR exec from Mrs. Meyers I apologize for the harsh reality I am about to lay down...

I need to ditch the basil. It. Is. Driving. Me. Nuts. Dishes are bad enough to have to deal with on a daily basis. Having a dish soap that smells so strongly (of the wrong thing) and makes you dread doing dishes even more is a terrible thing.

Also I cannot believe I didn't notice this before, but the soap has this lingering effect that it does. I will wash out my cups and dry them and store them away in the cabinet and then the next day take one out to get a drink. Pour said drink. Take swig. And nearly do a spit take because just imagine having basil infused apple juice in the morning...mmm....pffftttt! (That was me actually reenacting my spit take)

So I am officially over the Mrs. Meyers Basil scented dish soap. Sorry. But there is still hope as I have said that they do have a Lemon scented one. So onward and upward and moving onto the next big thing Mrs. Meyers has to offer. Hopefully.

My best,
Song of the Week: Journey "Don't Stop Believing", because I have hope that one day I will find my perfect fit dish soap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the smell of Meyers dish soap! Our dishwasher is lousy and so we have been washing our dishes in the sink for two years...( as we can't afford a new dishwasher). I have tried lots of different dish soaps and we prefer Meyers. It is a bit more expensive, but well worth the price, it lasts longer. Oh! and did I mention, we love that lingering clean smell. I am sorry to hear they are not going to be around much longer. Signed: Hands- that-do-dishes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...