Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

So...About That Blog...

I'm baaaack! I have been gone awhile doing some other world things. Working and all that jazz. But now I am working on a different schedule and trying to make sure that this here space keeps words on it still.

It's a total shame that I have let the cobwebs grow on this here place for almost a whole month. For shame Lynn!

So today I will just give you a little teaser alert for Tuesdays post.

I bought a new dish detergent. And I think that I like it. The jury is still out on it. I am weighing it in the balance still and I will definitely be taking it to task for all of you.

Tune in tomorrow and see what's what.



My best,
Song of the Week: Angus & Julia Stone "Walk It Off". They are a sibling duo that harmonize like nobodys business. They remind me of the line that Ben Folds said during last years "The Sing Off" - "no one can harmonize better than actual blood related relatives" - or something along those lines. Just enjoy the music and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Doing it My Weigh said...

hey there and welcome back! I was wondering where u were...glad all is well. Now lets hear about this dish detergent....

blueviolet said...

Now I'm wondering about that detergent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...