Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weekend Roundup (Aug. 11)

New here? Start here...


Didn't get to be here all week with the rest of us? Tis okay. I've rounded up the week in a nice little bundle for you to peruse at your leisure.

Monday, Don't Cross Me (which for some strange reason Blogger labeled it as a Sunday post - why I aughta!) was all about the legs and how to properly sit and cross them so you ladies and gentlemen can reduce the appearance of varicose veins.


Tuesday, Talking About Legs was me recalling a nifty trick I read on how to get firm Tina Turner-esque legs by applying your lotion in this special kinda way.

Look at the legs on her! Yeah, she must work out...

Wednesday, Let's Face It looking for a great DIY, easy on the wallet, probably have everything on hand already kind of face mask? Then enjoy this Oatmeal & Yogurt Face Mask recipe.


Thursday, To V or Not to V I have decided to do my first real vegetarian test run. One week. One lady. No rules. Who will come out the victor?



Friday, Seal in that Moisture this is a review of a great all natural organic honey moisturizing lotion by the Company Made From Earth.


Now that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Your Weekend Roundup for the week.

See ya's Monday!



My best,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...