Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Weekend Roundup (7.18.11-7.22.11)

New here? Start here...



Didn't get to be here all week with the rest of us? Tis okay. I've rounded up the week in a nice little bundle for you to peruse at your leisure.

Monday: Munchkin Monday was all about a CNN article called 9 Things You Shouldn't Say to Your Children.


Tuesday: Shrooms - Who Knew? was all about mushrooms and their benefits and I shared an all natural mushroom based Immune Defense pill that I took that cured my strep in 2 days!


Wednesday: Nada. Went on a road trip with the kids so had no time for my bloggin'.

Thursday: Hello Aloe! showed you how aloe can be used to treat burn scarring. There will be a one month update. Nicey nicey.



Friday: A Girl's Gotta Eat (Drink Edition) brought a nice share. I tell about my new water obsession from VOSS. You'll like it too if you can find it in a store near you.



And there you have it. Your Weekend Roundup for the week.

See ya's Monday!


My best,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...