Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bad Cuppy


New here? Start here...

Hopefully you know who I'm referring to. It's my new morning cup that is supposed to make me happy. (Either scroll down or click here to catch up).

Today is Day 2 with "Cuppy" - what do you think of the name? I'm testing it out - and it has already let me down. Do you see my look of concern?


I am going to confess my troubles. I can't make a good cup of coffee to save my life. Or anyone else's for that matter. And I finally admit that today. Yesterday I fell in love with ol' Cuppy at first sip, but today the honeymoon was already over once I realized that my husband made the coffee yesterday and not I. The sludge that was in that cup was something so hazardous that I'm not surprised HAZMAT and the CDC didn't kick down my door and confiscate it as bio-waste!

I followed the instructions on the package to the tee and it still came out terrible. I tried to drown out the foul with some really good Vanilla coffee creamer but to no avail. This baby just won't be put in a corner.

What should I do???? I need my morning cup of java, so is there something I'm missing here? I am going to be telling you about the health benefits of coffee very soon and if I can't get this right then what is the point of it all?

So please y'all if there is a method that is fool proof that you use to make your coffee please pass that info. right on along to moi. And what do you think about the name "Cuppy"? Good, bad, ugly, toxic? Do you have a name for my Sunshine cup? Do tell...


My best,

Song of the Week: I completely forgot about the SOTW, sorry! Okay so here are 2 girls with way to much time on their hands - we know. But who of us didn't learn all the words to "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel or R.E.M.'s "It's the End of the World" during spring break or summer vacation? These girls take that to whole 'nother level! Amazing...Daft Punk Girls. Click on link to be taken to YouTube or click on the right hand column video (the girls with the boxes on their heads). Might I suggest avoiding reading the comments on YT, people can get quite foul on there. Yes, yes, quite quite...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...