Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How I Make My Makeup Stretch


New here? Start here...


This is a step-by-step picture show of how I preserve my bareMinerals lip gloss:


Step 1: Wake up with bare lips and bleary eyes.



Step 2: Apply a small dab at the center of my bottom lip.



Step 3: Rub the dab across the bottom lip and then the top lip with my finger.



Step 4: Enjoy my lips!


I apply my lip gloss in this way for the simple reason that in this economy you have to try and make your dollar stretch and this little bottle of lip gloss didn't come cheap - but still worth it! Also, I find very little difference when I put on a whole slathering application on both lips with the wand versus the way I just showed you. One way wastes a whole lot more though...

Maybe you do the same or have other tips on how to stretch your cosmetics out longer. But not too long right? Remember yesterdays post? Post any of your methods in the comments section post haste.


My best,

4 comments:

NatureGirl said...

You are adorable first thing in the a.m....no fair! Good tip though!

girlcurly96 said...

GENIOUS!!! I also would like to stress making your own using berries and petroleum oil or shea butter and vitamin e. I will definatly be trying this...btw did u get my email?

Michael & Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

NatureGirl - you are too kind. lol.

girlcurly96 - I am going to try that recipe you mentioned now for sure! Stay tuned for a post on it if I do!

My best, Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...