Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Dollar Tree Find!



New here? Start here...

I hope that you guys have a Dollar Tree near you because I'll tell ya what. That place is amazing. It's like a modern day rummage sale but with everything that we need! I went there on Friday night to get a few staples for the house - toilet paper, pencils, toys made in China - when I decided to check out their 'personal care' section.

And I strolled upon this....

Yardley of London Oatmeal & Almond Bar Soap


I still can't believe that I bought this for a buck! A few months ago I bought this same bar at my local Publix for over $5.00 after taxes. Now is this a steal or is this a steal? Woo to the hoo!! I cannot stress enough the importance of your local Dollar Tree. You never know what you might find in there.

How about you all, have you ever found a great buy at your Dollar Tree? Share your great finds.


My best,

Song of the Week: Finding this soap really made me think of this song "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves. Sigh...I miss the 80's....

5 comments:

April K said...

Dollar Tree has sold this for a while now!

Kira Rana said...

I love doller tree! lol everything is a steal for me..I always go in wanting one thing and coming out with a bunch more..they have great books there also

http://aunaturaleandlovingit.blogspot.com/

NatureGirl said...

I suppose I need to look harder next time I am there!

Anonymous said...

I love that soap and I buy it every time I see it. If any of you want organic soymilk, Dollar Tree sells it too. At my Trader Joes, Pathmark, and Giants you pay a sale price of $2.99 at times. You can get the same amount for $2.00 for West Soy brand and its good too! Dollar Tree has what you need people. Save your money! :)

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your safebeauty.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...