Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

I'd Buy That For a Dollar


New here? Start here...


Or more. I would most definitely buy this lotion here for more than a dollar. And since the season of skin-baring is upon us - well for most of us - the time has come for me to pull out the summery smelling smell goods.

Enter my go to lotion that I reviewed awhile back here...

I love it and nothing will get in the way of my tropical smelling paradise in a bottle. It's like if a field of butterflies all flew into this one bottle....no wait. It's like, if a thousand tropical fruits died for the sake of one womans ashy elbow. Yeah that's it. If that did indeed happen, then you would get this powerhouse of a jar of lotion. And you would be happy. And in the end everyone would embrace each other as Will Smith held up the bottle to the sky and said "That's what I'm talking about!" while the credits rolled.

Either way, guess what I'm buying today from my local Walgreens? If you guessed Independence Day I wouldn't blame you, but you would still be way off. The question of the day is: When do you switch your vanilla-cinnamon scented winter things over to your fun, summery, light, citrus notes things? I think first day of spring. What say you?

My best,

Song of the Week: I have been humming the tune to this song all weekend. Seriously though, who plays the guitar like that? This band...once in a lifetime for sure! "I Want It All" by Queen.
*foto credit goes to parispresents.com

6 comments:

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

I tried this last year on your recommendation...loved it. I need to make a trip to Walgreens

Mammatalk said...

I love your recommends. I will put this on my list. :+)

Lynn said...

Ladies it's good to know that you are benefiting from my "likes"! I'll try and keep em coming...

My best, Lynn

NatureGirl said...

You obviously have not seen the condition of my elbows! Ashy does not even begin to describe it...long cold northern winter...I need a whole bottle for one elbow...but thanks for the tip!

Michael & Lynn said...

NatureGirl - I promise you this bottle is the help for what ails ya!

My best, Lynn

alldaynatural said...

Your "oh so elegant" poetry has convinced me to buy this product. And it's inexpensive too? Thanks for the recommendation, Lynn. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...