Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Allergies Much?



New here? Start here...


Did You Know...
...that asthma and allergies affect 1 out of 4 Americans? And it's the 5th leading chronic disease in adults. - AAFA.ORG


Because allergies are so prevalent in adults and children, it plays a major role in why people miss school and work during high allergens season.

I am a perfect example. Last year, I was "out sick" almost every other month. Now when I say out sick I mean that as a stay-at-home-but-still-work-my-butt-off mom I would be at home laid up and all my appointments and responsibilities would all get majorly backlogged until I could pull myself off the bed or couch and be on the road to recovery.

However, for this years seasonal change, I have a plan!

I just found this awesome tip over on the Thread Banger Decor it Yourself podcast. Meg recommends that we hang a fresh bunch of eucalyptus from the shower head. The steam from the shower will relieve your clogged sinuses and soothe your respiratory system.

Now I just need to take a trip to my local florist. Hope you all enjoy this little tip here.


My best,

*eucalyptus photo from driedflowersdirect.com

4 comments:

dinah said...

What a cool blog. I will be back to visit soon.

Lynn said...

Thanks for stopping in Dinah!

My best, Lynn

JnC Willis said...

So we put up some eucalyptus in both of our bathroom showers, and are the loving the spa feel it gives to a basic shower. very soothing and a great natural air freshener for the bano. cool tip. loving your site friend :)

Michael and Ermilene C said...

@ JnC Willis - that's awesome that you put up your euc plants! Tell me how your sinuses like them as well.

My best, Lynn
*much love to the West Coast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...