Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Am What I Eat...


New here? Start here...


Time for me to come clean and have an open and honest confession on this here blog for the world to see.

I am not perfect. I am a flawed woman. My flaws have steadily been creeping up on me and they are now banging on my front door refusing to be ignored.

I have eaten too much. Of the wrong things. For the past 2 weekends I have been to 2 - count them - 2 baby showers! And with that joy comes great food. And desserts. Usually in the shape of a bottle, a rattle or a teddy bear.

Yes, I have eaten to the point that I feel like I may very well wake up to this image staring back at me in my mirror in the morning:


foto courtesy motifake


If it can happen to Pizza, then it can happen to me...

I am pretty sure that it's time for a Master Cleanse to make an appearance up in this house. STAT!


My best,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...