Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

pure & natural LIQUID HAND SOAP review...



New here? Start here...



Did You Know...
...that 80% of all infectious diseases are transmitted by touch? - www.hardydiagnostics.com


This weeks DYK information link is chock full of 11 helpful hand-washing facts and tips to help you do a great job on staying clean and healthy by washing your hands. Check it out.




Isn't it amazing that it only takes something that simple to ward off some of the worst illnesses? I used to work in the medical field, and you would be surprised how many medical professionals don't wash their hands. Gross right? I definitely was not one of them.

Having two kids requires me to be up on this every day. House rules here are once a tiny tot gets into the bathroom then a loud "Don't forget your A, B, C's!" is shouted by an adult from somewhere in the house. That is how long they have to rub their little hands together. That averages to about 25, 26 seconds. Enough time to give those germs the ol' what for!

We all know the importance of hand washing and how especially in the age of the "super germs" we need to make sure that we are keeping ourselves aware of that fact even more so. I have a very active life between caring for my family, my house, and myself. And with that comes alot of dirt unfortunately. I wash my hands so much that I feel like I should have a sink surgically attached to my hip to make it more convenient for me.

In the past, my hands would get so raw from the constant water/soap dousing they would get all day. Not anymore though. I found new hand friends....by way of pure & natural LIQUID HAND SOAP I got it in the cleansing rosemary and mint scent. Here are some benefits:
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • 98% Natural Origin
  • Contains the usual chemicals found in everyday items BUT from natural oils and fruits.
  • Very gentle on the hands.
  • Leaves them soft, not severely dry.
  • The packaging is 100% recyclable.
  • Paraben free.
  • Not tested on animals.

AND....all you animal lovers will be glad to know that p&n make an annual donation of at least $100,000 to World Wildlife Fund (anyone remember when WWF stood for sweaty wrestling?) so that is also a big plus in my eyes.

Give this soap a try, tell me how you like it. If you already use it, then come on and gush on here about how MUCH or how little you like it.

Full Disclosure: Okay so here is the real deal. Once in a blue moon, I get free stuff from people. But this wasn't one of the times. Rarely does that happen, although I am open to that don't get me wrong. Almost everything I review on here is purchased by myself by my husbands own hard earned money. Haha! He loves me... Now in the event that I do get a freebie or something of the sort and I get paid to review it, then I will most definitely tell you fine folks as well. That way, you can realize where all of my non-millions came from. This current product is available in my Safe Beauty All Natural Store for purchase however, and I do get a small commission for each one sold. So PLEASE BUY IT FROM ME MY SON NEEDS BRACES!!! Just kidding. Buy if you want and at your leisure. :o) (Are you happy now FTC?)


My best,

Music: I heard her for the first time last week and this song has been on repeat in this house ever since. Enjoy "Mama Knows Best" by Jessie J. I still can't believe how she belts it out whilst sitting.

4 comments:

NatureGirl said...

I think I am in love!

Lynn said...

Haha! With the blog or the soap? LOL.

My best, Lynn

April K said...

i recieved the body wash for valentines day 2 years ago and i loved it. i still use the body wash and i also use the hand soap. i catch it at big lots and even marshall's and tjmaxx for dirt cheap!

Lynn said...

Whoa thanks for the heads up April. I love scoring a bargain and now I will most definitely be perusing these stores for this new fave.

My best, Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...