Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Life...


CURRENTLY UNDER
CONSTRUCTION
-------------------------------------------




Y'all make sure not to forget about me ya hear? I know i've been gone awhile, but my kids love to house germ filled bacteria that then grow to mammoth proportions and proceed to attack the rest of the family leaving me completely incapacitated for days. I blame it on the wee ones!
Strep. The gift that keeps on giving.



My best,

Song of the Week: These days, it seems like music is the only thing keeping me going. Here is just a truly remarkable show of the talent that Babs has. Is this song beautiful and does she actually hold a note for 19 seconds? Why yes, yes she does. To view either click on the S.O.W. in the right hand column or click here to be brought to YouTube.

1 comment:

Mrs. K said...

Oh...get well soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...