Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cancer Cured? Really? I Think So...


New posts Mondays.
New here? Start here...


Okay so I really try and do the right things in life and live a relatively healthy existence. But this movie here? Blew my mind and has opened a new window into the possibilities of my life and others. It talks about how a Dr. Max Gerson from way back when made a therapy that has scientifically been proven to cure cancer. Look into it for yourself and loved ones and if anyone has heard of this before I MOST DEFINITELY want to hear from you.



My best,

Song of the Week: "It's a Beautiful Morning" by The Rascals. Indeed it is!

1 comment:

purity lover said...

There are good reasons why Purity 12 is widely regarded as a among colon cleansing product. The formula does promote colon health and the company has an excellent rating. Other people may say otherwise, but of course it doesn’t work like magic. You also have to live a healthy lifestyle, stay away from food and drinks that could harm your health and Purity 12’s colon cleanser’s going to take care of the rest. I’m not going to take time and put a comment here for something that I wouldn’t strongly recommend. Learn More

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...