Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

I've Fallen and Can't Get Up!

New posts Mondays.
New here? Start here...






So yeah...my wheels have fallen off my blogging wagon. And I feel like I can't get back up again. I have too many topics going on in my head and I can't seem to pinpoint one and just run with it on here. I have all of these creative ideas that I want to put into play but when I come to sit at this keyboard and put them out there for the world to see and hopefully benefit from I kinda go catatonic and just glaze over and phase out.

WHAT IS MY DEAL??!!

Does anyone have any advice for a 20 something stuck in a rut blogger that can't seem to jump start her writing again? Oh and would someone PLEASE hold an intervention for me to help me stop watching Hoarders? It's a train wreck that I just can't look away from...

Ay ya ya...



My best,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...