Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Party's Over...Back to Work!


New posts Mondays!
New here? Start here...





Howdy there...

So who do I think I am taking the summer off - the Queen of Sheba? Alas, I am back though. Slapped back to reality by the mere fact that my youngest has just been shipped off to his first day of Kindergarten. I am trying to not have this a house of mourning today because I still do have my other little child at home and can't make her feel like chopped liver and of no importance right? So here I am having to move on with life and cry privately in dark corners by myself. Onward and upward I guess...sigh...

Okay...I'm present. Putting my thinking cap back on here. I thought on and off about what do I want this site to be about this year. (Yes, my years go from school beginning to school ending and not January to December)
I was thinking of featuring more independent businesses that cater to natural goods. There are a ton of people out there selling their products on a what seems like black market of sorts and the word needs to get out there.

Of course, I think sponsoring giveaways will be a given but I will try not to go crazy overboard with it. More product reviews are in order. I am also thinking of adding an eco-friendly crafts section for the kiddies. What do you think? Any moms or dads out there in full on support of that? Simple or not-so-simple but awesome activities to do with the ones left behind at home this year...I like the sound of it. We can call it Tot Tuesdays! What, only Lady Gaga can have a gimmick? ;-)

I tried a couple of nice and interesting products this summer that I will eventually share with you but as for today, it's already been a very full and eventful morning so I will now take my leave. My dirge awaits! My baby has left me... :o( (me.....so dramatic you'd think my last name was Barrymore)


My best,

Greatness of the Week: This is not just a song but an awesomely choreographed dance by Jakob and Elenore of So You Think You Can Dance Season 6. Song: "Tore My Heart" by Oona & Dave Tweedie Choreographer: Sonya Tayeh Dancers: Bodacious! 1. I dare you to not get this song stuck in your head. 2. I could watch them dance all day long, if only that were a job.

3 comments:

Mammatalk said...

Wondering where you were. Glad you are back!

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

welcome back! your hair has grown so much, it looks so healthy!

purity lover said...

When I saw this through colleague, I said it's just one of those beauty products that claim to be the best. Same old promises but never really get any results. But having tried the Purity 12 products, it gave me a different glow that I’m really happy about. I’m more positive that ever and I can’t help but share it with friends. Plus the fact that you can earn and enjoy the results makes these Purity 12 products so awesome! Learn More

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...