Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Some Notes and Observations....Hmm...

SUMMER HIATUS OVER IN: 1 DAY!
New posts Mondays (@ least I try!)
New here? Start here...


Hey there all!


I look like I have alot of "fivehead" in this picture! :op

My warmer days are being filled with many, many things and I'm loving it. I enjoy my peace and quiet, but with two little kids I've learned to just push through the noise and realize that it will hopefully be MUCH quieter when I'm 40 and they are out of the house!

In the meantime though, our days are filled with beach trips, the park, library, and the great outdoors. I love our little active family.

Due to all this time that I'm spending with my family unfortunately my blogs have taken a "fresh content" hit and sorry for that. But at the same time, I'm happy that I'm spending less time tied to my computer and more time watching the kiddies grow. The Internet will outlive us all - but human growth is a once in a lifetime event! So if I'm lacking in words on here over the summer months, please grin and bear it with me and know that I am still around and thinking of you whilst I'm floating in a pool somewhere watching the kids learn to swim.... :o)

OTHER NOTES...

I'm sure that everyone has heard by now, but if not I shall inform you. Umm...apparently Companies and business people don't like when people tell their honest opinions about their product or services to the masses online. There has been a rise in litigation against bloggers from Corporations and individuals trying to claim libel and defamation when someone prints something negative about them. There is a great write up on the whole bloggers beware of being sued on the Wall Street Journal website.

So what's a lady to do? Not retract all that I've said in the past about products I have not liked, because every word I said was the absolute truth. BUT! Rather I will just remove all my ill-willed words (of wisdom) from this blog about certain products that I have not particularly liked. Instead, in place of my scathing reviews you will just find my email address. Then you will know it was a panned product and just drop me a line and I will tell you the dirt on it privately.

Cause mama don't have money to throw around the court systems like that! ;o)

Hmm...I think that's it. I haven't really tried any new products lately. Oh! I know! Has anyone been able to find a 7th Generation Bathroom Cleaner? I have searched high and low and can't find it for the life of me. I have a $1 off coupon too that I'm afraid will expire if I don't get on this! A little help people.... :o) Thanks.

Tata!

My best,

Song of the Week: Madness "Our House". It's an 80's kind of week...yes?

3 comments:

Mammatalk said...

Hey! I am 40 and there's still toddlers running around here! How the heck did that happen?

And, I've got to go read that article.

I was just at Whole Foods and fell in love with a lotion w/ carrots as an ingredient. The name escapes me. Carrots? Who knew?

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

Hey there. Long time no see! I understand the lure of the outdoors. Why sit inside and blog when you can be out having oodles of fun? I get it. It sucks about the lawsuits...what will they think of next?!?!
I buy the 7th gen products at Target. I think the lotion Mammatalk is referring to is called Yes to Carrots. I have some that I got at Babies R Us of all places. It is sublime.

Lynn said...

Ah yes...Yes to Carrots. They sell that at my local Walgreens. You'd be amazed at some of the things I find hidden over at that little store!

My best, Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...