Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Have You Been Outside?

New Posts Mondays! (@ least I'll try...)
New here? Start here...

Because if you HAVE been outside then you know why it's been slim pickins on here lately. Yes, I am out enjoying the wondrous miracle that is sunshine. Between getting my oldest signed up for Kindergarten (what? Yes. Of course I cried. :oP) and getting the house summer ready/guests are acometh ready - needless to say, I've been a bit busy.

We all are aren't we?! :o) <---due to my overexposure to the sun, expect to see alot of these throughout my posts from now on.... ;o)

So this weeks quick pop-in will consist of me telling you how much I love this particular hair shampoo that I've been using these last few weeks.

You know how sometimes you like a product but after awhile you are like "Wait...they changed something. Do I smell gasoline?" and it's supposed to be mouthwash? Well so far I have not come across any such thing with the Smell Goods '98 product line.

I put in a double order of the Raw African Black Soap ($8.00 and remember, don't let the name fool you - it's for all races, I promise!) and the Mono'i De Tahiti Silky Perfume ($3.00)

I got this last month and I have been using both and loving it!

The soap comes as a big 'ol block and you just chip away at it little by little. I took off a corner that was a pretty good size and I just ran out of it recently. So that corner lasted a good while. The lather is insane. My hair is soft as all get out afterwards. So this is definitely going to be my hair shampoo bar from here on out. $8 bucks is really not all that expensive when you compare it to driving to the store getting a bar of soap, driving all the way back home, and the soap being full of chemicals, perfumes, and dyes. So I love this new soap I have and I'm sticking to it!

Join me over at the Smell Goods '98 site and tell Itiel Lynn sent you...



My best,

Song of the Week: Anjulie "Boom". I love the guitar in this.

1 comment:

Crystal Escobar said...

Aww, I'm going to cry when my daughter goes to kindergarten too :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...