Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Smell Goods '98 Chai Soap Reeeeeview!


New Posts Mondays!
New here? Start here...



Did You Know...
...that aromatherapy can be used to improve your mental alertness and moods?



Oils : Bottle with aromatic oil, soap and zen stones - Accessories for wellness, spa or relaxing Stock Photo


This week we start with the words of how aromatherapy has many benefits because the Smell Goods soap review that I am writing up has a very close and personal link with aromatherapy because it smells WONDERFUL!

Seriously, once I received my package of soaps I ripped open the package only to be pleasantly surprised by the most delicious aroma coming from the bag. When I tell you that my senses were all awakened at once I tell you the TRUTH people! I wished that I was home just so I could use it right at that moment. When I finally did get to use it, I tell you that it is one tricky little bar of soap. From all the beautifulness that is the chai scent coming off of it, you might be apprehensive thinking 'I don't want to walk around having everyone in a one mile radius smelling me because this is such a strong scent'...thankfully, you would be wrong. This soap goes on like a lion and leaves like a lamb. I wet it and the lather is not the biggest you've ever seen that's true, but that's a non matter after you start using it for the purpose of cleansing your skin. It has bits of cloves actually in the bar, did I mention that? It does a very superior job in getting the dirt off too. It doesn't leave a film or any slippery aftershock.

After I rinsed off, I did the smell test. I sniffed once, twice, three times and slowly realized that it leaves just a subtle trace that it was there. Which I absolutely love. I don't like overpowering scents on my skin and this really delivered! It smells like cinammon, cloves, chai, and vanilla all in one. You would wish it was food, how delicious it smells...

An added bonus to this soap is that it pulls double duty. I am really surprised at how much the scent is there all over my bathroom every time I go in to use it and it is soooooooooo calming. The scent instantly reminds me of fall leaves, warm sweaters, soup, my moms porridge, and the first snowfall of the season. The aroma wafts down our hallway and fills the air and the kids could be trying to run laps around the house and sometimes it's like they are running full speed only to start skipping once they hit the hallway like they are in a Tide commercial! :o) I'm telling you guys, this aroma is it! I love it and I know you will too...

The box the soap comes in is 70% post-consumer recycled, and is 100% recyclable. An environmentally conscious company? Added BONUS!

So where can you find this delicious goodness in the form of a cute little 8 oz. bar of soap priced at $7.50? It makes a cameo in my giveaway video blog here and also...

HERE WE ARE!!!! BUY US.....(that's not subliminal at aaalll! ;o)

TO PURCHASE:
Email Itiel at: info@smellgoodspa.com
Phone: 704.921.8349
***There is a Limited Edition Spa Combo with signature fragrance Pine Royale they have for the winter season only. Available for men and women. Click here to check it out.

THERE'S MORE...
Itiel McVay - the maker of these wonderful products, has offered you my wonderful and great product seeking folks a discount code that is good for 15% off your order. It can be redeemed at checkout and it's good until 3/1/2010. Awesome right?
BK2010
Also, if you purchase her Passport to Paradise booklet you can get over $100 in savings!
FOLLOW ITIEL & HER CO.!

*Question: What scent sends you to a happy place instantly?


My best,

Song of The Week: The Beatles "All You Need Is Love" What a bunch of hippies... :o)

12 comments:

Smell Goods Lady said...

What a great song to go with this glowing, honest review. Do what you love. Love what you do. I do!

Thank you.

Itiel-Smell Goods Lady

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

I believe in aromatherapy! the smell of lavender/vanilla always makes me happy

Heavenly Housewife said...

I love all the different chai spices. They do indeed smell lovely. When it comes to aromatherapy, I really like bergamot. Its very warming.

Turquoise Diaries said...

I always love soaps. Its great to give and receive them as gifts. Wish I could find yours over here..

strokeofliving said...

Thank you for telling us how we can buy this great smelling soap.

Lynn said...

@ Heavenly Housewife - I've never thought of bergamot. I'm going to purposefully seek it out now. Thanks!

My best, Lynn

JamericanSpice said...

Great review. I love calming scents and not ones that are overpowering or I'll go on a death sneeze!

This sounds like a nice soap but bar soaps are tricky with me. I eat bar soap and that's not a good thing so I try to stay away from them.

I love raspberry and vanilla scents. Yum!

Sara said...

Ahhh, I love cloves! That's such a good smell.

I'm definitely going to investigate further...

blueviolet said...

That would be a smell I'd love too! Kinda Christmasy!

Allina said...

Are you unable to cope with the wrinkles in your face? If your facial deformity is making you unattractive in front of your hubby and he is drifting away from you, then it is time for you to find out an appropriate solution. A host of skincare treatments are available to erase the wrinkles from your face completely but if you opt for the Revitol cream, the look of your face would be entirely changed and the lines on your face would be a matter of a bygone era. Revitol cream is a product of the Revitol company and all Revitol natural skincare products are available for you at www.herbsncures.com/.

Lynn said...

@ Allina - wow my first spam"artist" has struck! I have so many people to thank. First and foremost... :oP

*Don't you hate people that just pop on and off with no real purpose online but to take up space and time with never ending junk?

Darcel said...

I can't wait until mine comes in the mail. I'm like a kid at Christmas, checking the mail everyday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...