Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Midterms...

New here? Start here.



Did You Know...
...the global cosmetic chemicals market is expected to hit $19.2 billion in sales by the year 2015 according to Global Industry Analysts?

Leaves : Spring daffodils on white background Stock Photo
This is the reason that I started this blog. To educate myself, and in the process I KNEW that other women and men would be interested in this information as well. You are right?

Good. Well Midterms are here and before the final exam I am making a tutorial of everything we have tested, loved and hated over the past couple of months just to refresh our memories.

Here we go....

Lotions.....

Soaps...

Body...
Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal X

Face...

Homes and Environment...

And that's that!

Have a great week ladies and gents...


My best, Lynn




Music: Gogol Bordello "Start Wearing Purple". He's a nut case and this song is one of the interesting ones. You might recognize him from Everything is Illuminated with Elijah Wood. I apologize ahead of time if there are any offensive things in the videos of the song. I tried to get the best versions. I really did.


10 comments:

Mammatalk said...

Fabulous. I love that you did a review of all that we have learned. Now, I can go back and see what I missed!!

deyoder said...

Oh man! I love your little place here! I'm all about natural everything! I enjoyed poking around here! Stopped by from SITS!

Muthering Heights said...

This post is a great reference for readers!!! :D

Lynn said...

Welcome new faces! Come by often and freely...

My best, Lynn

The Lucky Mrs. T said...

You are ahead of me in SITS roll call this morning!

Coming over to say hello!

Antique Mascara said...

I love the song, hehe!

Lora said...

Oooh, I'm going to have to check some of this stuff out!

Found you on SITS blogroll this morning--have a great day!

Hoity Toity Baby said...

Hi, thanks for following HTB! And thanks for all of the fantastic information you provide! Sometimes I think we all need to just scrap what we use!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Thanks for the great info!! Have a super weekend.

classroom fundraiser said...

"Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest"

Great stuff thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...