Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not So Sad But True...


Once upon a time there was a lonesome little blog whose blog master neglected it terribly. You see, the blog master had started off great with her relationship with her blog and all her bloggy friends. But one day dark, ominous looking clouds with the words SLOWING ECONOMY etched into them started gathering overhead. The blog master tried as she might to hunker down into her blog to escape the inevitable downpour but to no avail. She got caught in it and was swiftly pulled out into the sea of used to be stay-at-home moms now turned part-time outside of the home workers due to Mr. Blog Master (sometimes he checks my grammar) being laid off.

So...

Here lies the poor, poor blog just sitting here. Neglected and collecting dust. I apologize. Please forgive me. I am reworking my schedule. This week is one of the busiest of the year for my family. But next week, I am positive I will have gained some clarity as to what will be going on here and hopefully I will be back in the swing of things. If not, ladies invest in a black dress because we might be hosting a blog funeral!

Until then, enjoy the music and stop to smell the roses....unless there's a bug in them, if that is the case, swiftly run away, run away!


My best,


Lynn




Music: Queen "Under Pressure". One of my favorite bands of all time from youth. I enjoy Freddies range.

1 comment:

Mammatalk said...

Oh, no! I am so sorry to hear of your recent misfortune. I say continue the blog, even if just once a month!!

Much luck and best wishes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...