Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

It's Not Midnight Yet!

New here?  Start here.


Okay it is still officially Friday for about another 1/2 hour. Sorry for the delay today.  I have 5 good excuses for posting so late but I know you all just want me to get to the winner right?  I'm so right...

Okay, okay....the winner of a box of Eden Foods Organic Sencha Mint Green Tea with Spearmint & Peppermint is...

Sunshine of Sunshinelovespeace! Yay!!!!  Pop the bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice (she's expecting y'all - and a boy she just found out too!)!  Check out her blog.  She gets deep into everything.

Thank you all for giving me such insight into your tea drinking ways...My research by delving into them will be excruciatingly delicious.  :o)


My best, Lynn

4 comments:

Sunshinelovespeace said...

Thanks Thanks Thanks! I can hardly wait to receive the Eden Foods Green Tea!

Peace

Mammatalk said...

Congrats to the winner!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey lynn---thanx for stoppin' by a sistahz home--my door is always open for you to step in--DT means design team--thats hwere you are personally chosen to design projects for the person's merchandise they are trying to sell--i'm in the process of applying for acompany but need to perfect my skills a bit--scrapbooking a wonderful but expensive hobby--but like me, you have to a skillful, frugal shopper--i like to "make do wit' what i gotz"--thats my tag for my skillz--LOL--anywhooty bootee, email me if you have any questions--i would love to hear from you again--also, follow my personal blog ESSENSEVIBEZ--i see you followed my other blog YOU INSPIRE ME--thank you for doing that--aiight now, peace outty!!--and remain blessed!!!

The Redhead Riter said...

Visiting from SITS.

Love the pic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...