Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Got Nothin...


Please forgive me for this weeks post.  Someone that we have come to know and love has passed away this weekend so I am going to skip this week to mourn a bit, think and regroup.  I will return next Monday with something new for us to contemplate together.  Stay safe all.

My best, Lynn


Music:  Barry White "Your My First, My Last, My Everything".  I know this will help lift my spirits and the rest of humanities.  This song always reminds me of my husband.  Makes me smile and tap my feet.

5 comments:

Mammatalk said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss! As always, thanks for your support!

Tooj said...

Hi Lynn. I am post comment hopping, I am coming over from Cutie Booty Cakes, Renee. I loved your comment about "on like donkey kong"...I say that too. LOL I am sorry to hear about your loss, I sincerely hope that you and yours are doing well under the circumstances.

Lynn said...

Thanks a lot for your kind words guys. All will be alright in the end.

Wifey said...

Hi Lynn,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Sending lots of love and prayers your way. Thanks for stopping by my blogs. Yours is wonderful. I just wrote an article on organic health so I'm especially interested! Looking forward to reading more.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

julena said...

I'm very sorry about your loss. Sending you vibes of strength and support. Hold on in there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...