Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

You'll Wanna Be Here Monday!


There are some very exciting things going on here nowadays....  

I have a product that got an actual thumbs up and I can't wait to tell you about it.  I'm practically bursting @ the seams!  My husband can't wait until I post on Monday so my mad scientist ways can finally subside.   

You know why you MUST be here on Monday the 26th?  FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY that's why!  You read right - it's time for the first official giveaway.  

I told you.....EXCITING THINGS ARE HAPPENING!

See you Monday, Monday, MONDAY!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Free products? I'll be back on Monday! ;-)

Amber said...

Good morning Dear One,
Yes, both. I prefer the real taste of sharp or extra sharp, but the velveta just makes it creamier, yum. And definitely more ham for a man. My other fav way is the cheeses, plus grilled onions and mushrooms. Maybe I like that better. Hmm.
Also, I am not sure if you already do this, but consider adding if these products are animal tested. I am trying to stop buying things that torture and cage. Just my two cents. I can't wait to have the money to buy all this stuff. Yay.
Have a great week.
The English Opera singer on Idol just brought tears to my eyes and took my breath away. I'm glad you put him on your site. It is an inspirational reminder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...